The Difference at The Hearing Services
Hearing Services You CAN TRUST
For over 50 years, Cincinnati Eye Institute has provided state-of-the-art eye care services to the Tri-State community. Today, our commitment to medical excellence has led us to expand our services to bring you the same quality of care we are known for to another important sense in your life, hearing. Having your vision and your hearing cared for from the practice you trust and know well, simply makes good sense.
According to the American Speech and Hearing Association, as well as the non profit government agency The Better Hearing Institute, up to 95% of hearing losses may be helped with Hearing Aids.
Our goal is to provide you with exceptional care in customizing an affordable hearing solution that fits your lifestyle and expectations. We offer affordable financing plans to meet every budget.
From custom fit to ready-to-wear models, your hearing aid from The Hearing Services at Cincinnati Eye Institute will provide you the best in digital clarity, modern design and comfort.
After you have purchased your hearing instrument you will be asked to schedule regular hearing wellness check-ups with our staff just as you would continue to see us for your vision examinations. At these appointments, we will clean your hearing instruments to make sure they are working at maximum performance. We will also inspect your ear canals for wax or other potential problems.
We have developed a new way of providing the very best hearing, aftercare, and pricing available anywhere. We will save you $1000’s! Why? Because only 20% of people get hearing help each year due to many factors. Our mission was to develop an entirely new process from top to bottom to help more patients so they don’t suffer the debilitating effects of untreated hearing loss.
Hearing Loss was linked to the following in major studies:
- Auditory Deprivation, or “Use it, or Lose it” – Losing more of your ability to understand speech.
- One study recently found a link between hearing loss and dementia.
- Another study found Brain Atrophy (disintegration) much more likely even with mild hearing loss.
Source: The Better Hearing Institute, John Hopkins School of Medicine and Hurley, R.M. (1999).
- We will save you $1,000’s! Our system allows us to save you up to 50% or more off the very best technology.
- All of our patients can be fit with fully automatic technology! No buttons or controls to mess with!
- Hassle-free hearing on the phone!
- Ease of hearing in noisy environments!
- Natural quality digital sound!
- When our doctors need hearing help they come here because they know they will get the very best care available.
- We offer a 90-day, 100% Money Back Guarantee.